Who we are
Wherever the name “Aviva” is used within these pages, this refers to one or more of the trading companies of Aviva that operate in the United Kingdom and who may or may not offer insurance and financial products or services on this site.
- For more information concerning Aviva visit www.aviva.com
What information we collect and how
Any personal details that you type in and submit such as your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, lifestyle and other information.
- Data that allows us to remember you, any interests that you have recorded and how you use this website. This saves you from re-keying information when you return to the site and allows us to arrange our website content to match your preferred interests.
- We use “cookies” to collect this data. Cookies are text-only strings of information that are stored on your web browser or hard disk. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings of your web browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive facilities of our site if cookies are disabled.
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number for internet connection) that is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of e-mail updates that are recorded by e-mails we send you (only if you have selected to receive e-mail updates on products and offers).